Resources for NABB Members
NABB Monthly Bulletins
- An overview of Boston’s historic/landmark districts can be found here:
- History of the Back Bay, a map of the district, the Back Bay Architectural Commission’s Residential and Business Guidelines, and application information and forms. Any exterior changes to a building in the Back Bay need to be approved by the Back Bay Architectural Commission.
Start here if you are contemplating making any exterior architectural changes to a Back Bay building.
- Frequently Needed City Departments
- Residential Trash and Recycling Regulations
- Dealing with Pests and Rodents
- Pet Care and Control
Local Law Enforcement Organizations and Information
- Boston Police Area D Emergency Numbers and Important Contact Information
- News Updates from the Boston Police Department
- Boston Groundwater Trust
See the latest results from the monitoring program