Forum on Increasing Affordable and Supportive Housing to Reduce Homelessness in Our City and State
Join us on Wednesday, October 26 at the Boston Public Library from 6:00pm – 7:30pm for the forum, Increasing Affordable and Supportive Housing to Reduce Homelessness in Our City and State.
This is a citywide forum, jointly sponsored by NABB and the Boston Public Library, to increase public understanding of efforts to combat homelessness throughout our neighborhoods. Boston Public Library President David Leonard will provide introductions and opening remarks. Panelists in the discussion include the following leading contributors to Affordable and Supportive Housing:
- Sheila Dillon, Chief of Housing & Director, Mayor’s Office of Housing
- Matthew Pyne, Director of Housing Programs, The Pine Street Inn joined by a Pine Street Inn Job Training Participant, Boston Resident with Lived Experience
- Joyce Tavon, Senior Director of Policy & Programs, Massachusetts Housing and Shelter Alliance
- Chanda Smart, CEO, OnyxGroup Development, LLC
- The Street Outreach Unit, Boston Police Department
Shirley Leung, Columnist and Associate Editor for The Boston Globe, will moderate the panel. After the discussion, there will be time for audience Q&A.
Registration is required. You can attend in person or via Zoom. To register and/or get the Zoom link, click here.