Parking Advocacy Group
The NABB Parking Advocacy Group works to improve the Back Bay ‘Parking Quality of Life.’
We work with the City of Boston, its Councilors and the Department of Transportation to improve the resident parking experience in the Back Bay.
The group is currently engaged with the City on the mix of Residential Parking Spots and Metered Spaces.
Issues which have been raised by the group:
- Decline in quantity of Resident Parking spaces
- Temporary Covid parking rules – when will they disappear?
- Meter parking restrictions for residents
- Double and triple parking that blocks traffic
- Receiving more advanced notice for pop-up parking restrictions due to special events, moving and construction
- Snow Emergency garage parking flexibility
The Parking Advocacy Group is always looking for new members and volunteers.
Currently, we are working to map the mix of residential vs. metered parking spaces to help evaluate how they can best serve our community.
If you would like to help out, or just be kept in the loop, please send us your email at: email@example.com