City of Boston’s “Wipe It Clean” Program
The Graffiti Busters remove graffiti from the first story of buildings at the City’s expense.
Graffiti NABBers’ Removal Plan
- Graffiti NABBers seek permission forms and compile records of forms received.
- Graffiti Busters schedule cleaning of multiple properties for maximum efficiency.
- Graffiti NABBers distribute flyers to alert residents in advance.
- Graffiti removal proceeds as efficiently as possible.
Graffiti Removal Process
- Vehicles that block access to graffiti must be removed.
- Graffiti Busters paint a biodegradable product over the graffiti.
- Workers power wash the surface.
- Graffiti magically melts away!
- Complete City of Boston’s “Removal of Graffiti Agreement and Release of Liability.” The property owner, condominium trustee, or property manager must sign the form. The location where the deed is registered is not necessary. The form is available on the City of Boston’s website: http://www.cityofboston.gov/propertymanagement/pdfs/graffiti.pdf.
- Return signed form to the Graffiti NABBers by fax or mail. NABB’s fax number is 617-247-3387, and its mailing address is 160 Commonwealth Avenue #L-8, Boston, MA 02116.
- When cleaning is scheduled, remove vehicles if necessary.
- Direct questions to Graffiti NABBers: email@example.com.
- If property is tagged again, report graffiti to request removal on the City of Boston’s website or via free Citizens Connect app for iPhone or Android.